VZB & Speed … Santa came early
A few days back I bought a new V-Spec, the day after a great deal emerged on a Speed .. so I got it too 🙂
Just got them both …
Cant wait to test the Speed !!! 😀
I had bought the V-Spec as a spare engine (already have one) .. so now I am undecided if I should sell my two V-Specs (one used, one new) and get a second Speed instead, actually, i already sold the used one .. so now rest to know, do I keep the new VZB or sell it and get a second SPEED … I will test the SPEED and make my mind then.